CHIC FINDS

Saturday, November 10, 2012

JAIL BAIT

HOW TO MIX PRINTS

SUPPLECHIC PRINTS

HOW TO WEAR HED TO TOE PRINTS

HOW TO WEAR/MIX PRINTS ON A PLUS SIZE  FULL FIGURE BODY

HOW TO WEAR PRINTED PANTS
 Collar: ALDO  Sweater/Belt: H&M  Pants: FOREVER21+  Bag:ZARA   Shoes: Shoemint
 I have to say that the head to toe print trend is one of my favorite trends. Solange, Olivia, and June Ambrose to name a few have pulled this trend of effortlessly, but alas its a tricky trend and can go wrong so quickly. Since I consider myself a rookie I went with a neutral palette and added a pop of color
(I am obsessed with these shoes click HERE). 
So tell me how did I do?
P.S If you would like to see how I styled these pants differently click the YOUTUBE link below or in the side bar. Also I am hosting a small giveaway on YOUTUBE make sure you enter.

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

12 comments:

  1. im in love with those shoes!! you pulled off this whole outfit so well! im so scared to do two different prints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too!! you can start small like a printed belt and a printed top its not clear in the picture but my belt was also printed

      Delete
  2. You pulled if off great, I really like how you put this together!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab mixing and the pop shoe is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, I love the look!! Can't stop starring!! Secondly, I also love your lip color! there wasn't mention of where it's from, I'd like to know pretty please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a mixture of ruby woo by mac and never lip pencil by NYX

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I appreciate the response!

      Delete