CHIC FINDS

Monday, March 18, 2013

MONO-ESQUE




shirt: H&M     skirt: TARGET     booties: NINE WEST      rings: TARGET  H&M
In this outfit I feel like I am channeling my inner Solange (her style is literally the sugar in my tea). The weather has been bi-polar lately one day its 60 and its looking up, another day its snowing which turns into freezing rain lol! I guess thats what I love about the monochrome trend cause although its supposed to be a spring trend to me it lends its self more for winter. However you could spring-ify the trend with pops of color like tangerine and pineapple (almost sounds like a tropical drink). Can you tell from the pictures how much I adore this skirt (actually the fabric) and it was only six bucks! You can check out the additional items I scored during the end of season sales in my latest HAUL.

P.s I am on the hunt for a modern pant suit (preferably in color) so if you come across one in size 16 please holla at ya girl!

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

2 comments:

  1. Loveee the skirt! LOL@ the sugar in your tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS GURL! I JUST LOVE SOLANGES STYLE I DONT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING SHE WEARS BUT I LUV THE FACT THAT SHE IS NOT AFRAID TO WEAR WHAT SHE WANTS AND UNLIKE MOST WOMEN IN HER LINE OF BUSINESS SHE DOSNT OVERDO THE TRYING TO BE SEXY THING!

      Delete