CHIC FINDS

Saturday, August 3, 2013

CORAL SAFARI : TEE & MIDI SKIRT

TEE & MIDI SKIRT


SUPPLECHIC PLUS SIZE BLOGGER

MIDI SKIRT, PINK CLUTCH, STACKED RINGS
top, rings & clutch: H&M        skirt: Topshop        shoes: SHOEMINT       sunglasses: FOREVER21

I saw this skirt online while I was browsing through Topshop a while ago but I was hesitant because up until that point all I ordered from Topshop were shoes ( they go up to a size 11.5 which I feel fits like a narrow 11 in flats). 
So when I found my self and the skirt in the Topshop in Soho I knew it was meant to be. I love the colors on the skirt and I decided to play on that. Unfortunately in the picture the clutch is showing up  as white but its actually a very pale dusty pink a shade lighter than the pink on the top of the skirt.
 I also Love the safari motive although I was born and partially raised in Africa I am yet to go on safari and its on my bucket list!
 Midi skirts and tee's have become my go to look for night time its so easy to switch and interchange them and it proves that you dont have to be almost naked to be/feel sexy.

Ps I also submitted this look for the H&M 50 states of fashion contest would love it if you could vote for me HERE

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED   

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! I love all of their fun skirts the ones in print I want them all! I love how you styled it and I am obsessed with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stern Igbo Aunty voice* ChiChi, my friend, will you smile!

    Meanwhile, love your outfit! Especially, the skirt and the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love the outfit...the skirt print is fantastic and the color looks awesome on you...
    Also love the sunglasses. Found your blog through cityblis. Great work with the blog.

    Uparna Das
    {New post on the blog}
    fascinationsandfixations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete