CHIC FINDS

Monday, March 3, 2014

10 Size 11's Under a 100

size 11 shoes


I get alot of questions/comments about where I buy my shoes because I wear a size 11. Being a size 11'er I know how difficult it can be to find shoes but although it may seem impossible it is really not. I find that many stores dont carry size 11 in house but most that have online stores do. Here is a list of some stores that carry size 11.
Budget stores:
Rainbow, JcPenny.com, Charlotte Russe, Target, Justfab.com, Shoedazzle.com, Payless
Other stores
Macys.com, Nordstrom.com, Topshop.com, Asos.com, Aldoshoes.com, NastyGal.com, Barefoottess.com, Zappos.com, 6pm.com

The only other tip I can give is to buy it when you find it because one thing I have learned is that size 11+ always sell out first. If it something you can live without you can wait for the sale but most of the time it will sell out.


P.s I find that Topshop, Zara and Asos shoes run small so bare that in mind.

SHOP THE POST

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment