CHIC FINDS

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Little Bright Dress



I always create goto looks because it seems these days their just isnt enough hours in the day for me to accomplish all I need to and still look cute.  This outfit is a quick update to a goto look which involves a moto jacket and a midi dress. Body-con dress can be quiet unforgiving even with foundation so I always pair them with something like a jacket or vest it tones the dress and camouflages any lumps and bumps. So next time when in doubt before date night  choose a body-con, heels and a cute topper; I updated this look by staying clear of my typical LBD instead I choose some thing bright ( by the way hot pink looks great on brown girls). I know the whole body-con trend has been over done in the curvy community but I still reach for it from time to time what about you.

SHOP THE POST


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I need a light weight Moto jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks forever21 has some great budget options

      Delete
  2. I sized the dress according to the sizing chart and it fits! I will get it tailored slightly now that it has arrived, thought the company was very willing to work with my measurements to get me my perfect fit.
    tory burch flats

    ReplyDelete