CHIC FINDS

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Break : Josephine Swim

Josephine Swim  KENYA BIKINI SET - GREEN TRIBAL

So I was contacted by a lovely member from the Josephine Swim team, since the brand is new she told me a little about it and I decided to find out more.
This collage features one of my favorites from the brand; with spring break around the corner and swimsuit season approaching I thought It would be a great time to share with you. So if you are in the market for a suit, I urge you to check out their other suits HERE
Also I was thinking of doing a post on some of my spring picks; You dont have to buy a new wardrobe every season. However picking up a few key pieces will definitely keep your look fresh.

"Josephine Swim is a luxury brand of swimwear for the modern day curvy woman. 
Josephine Swim offers on-trend, fashion forward designs; and our debut collection, “Into the Wild,” showcases a broad range of cuts and styles including asymmetrical two pieces and polychromatic one pieces with solid inserts. 
The collection is inspired by the breathtaking waters of Madagascar, Kenya and South Africa".

SHOP THE POST



What key pieces are YOU looking to pick up this spring?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

1 comment:

  1. This swimsuit is amazing! The print is gorgeous!

    StylesbyNancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete