CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Leopard Lover : Leopard Jump Suit and Blazer



SAFARI GIRL LEOPARD JUMPSUIT FOREVER 21

HM BLUSH PINK CLUTCH

Ive got a love hate relationship with leopard its one of those prints that can add that extra ummph to an outfit or completely kill it. For A/W we saw it in various colors for example in the Phillp Lim for Target collection. So I seriously debated getting this jumpsuit cause I was like this might be too much. I am glad I did but, I cant say I am a fan of the harem style leg. I would have preferred a straight foward talored hem but you cant have everything right.  By the way I am giving away this jumpsuit and more on my YouTube  channel so if you havnt checked it out now is the time. 
So are you a leopard lover?

SHOP THE POST

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment