CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Able : Band tee and White Midi Skirt

Hillsong God is able tee

River Island White embossed pattern pencil skirt


Its my birthday today and I can honestly say that I am definitely wiser than I was this time last year ; so because of that I am starting to think of growing old as growing wiser. With thirty looming you know Ive got to justify anyway I can. I knew I would post this tee as soon as I got it cause its from one of my all time favorite bands Hillsong. They are based in Australia and its been my dream to see them live and last summer it finally happened. When everyone was freaking about Beyonce and Jay Z's tour I was totally stoked to be seeing Hillsong live. I originally planed to wear it on a shoot that "potentially"would be featured on Refinery 29 but that fell through. So I saved it for an equally special post my birthday!! This post is meant to serve as a reminder to me not to limit what God can do in my life because of lack of faith.
So my prayer this year is to never forget that he is ABLE.

SHOP THE POST

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!!
    StylesbyNancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity!Where's the skirt from? Happy Birthday, many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You look fabulous! Love the tee. Such a simple but inspiring quote. (:

    -Felicia
    lotussaturday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit is too cute.. Love the shirt, where did I get it?

    ReplyDelete