CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

8 Sweat Proof Summer Essentials

sweat proof summer essentials
Click here to get a similar  top,  palazzo pants, maxi skirtscrochet shorts, straw hat, denim dress,  kimono, gladiatoror "SHOP THE POST" down below
So the last couple of days have been pretty mild compared to the last couple of weeks that where 90 degrees plus.  For those days  when you would rather be naked  here are the pieces  that help me  beat the heat and keep my sanity and what I like about  these pieces is that they are all interchangeable ( the arrows give you an idea of how I would pair them) .

When trying to beat the heat you definitely want to look for  breathable fabrics like  light  weight cottons, chiffons and silks. I also swear by baby powder, chafing gel and secret clinical strength deodorant to keep me dry and sane.

I would pair the crop top with the  palazzo pants and straw hat; the denim dress  with  the gladiators and straw hat; the kimono with the crop top, crochet shorts, gladiator sandals and straw hat ; the maxi skirt with the crop top and straw hat. 

 SHOP THE POST


 Do you have any tips, tricks or products you use to beat the heat? I would love to know, comment down below. 

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

1 comment:

  1. the heat here in Nigeria is amazing I use nothing really except sunscreen products, I love how you paired the outfits especially the kimono with crochet top and gladiators, I will try something like that too
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete