CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

On Safari: Vintage Blazer and Boyfriend Jeans




Click here to get similar Jeans, Jacket, Sandals, Clutch or "SHOP THE POST" down below 
As Im writing to you right now my favorite new sandals are missing. Last weekend I decided to go on an impromptu trip and I left them in the trunk of the rental kind of bummed. So now Im trying to decided whether to just get another pair of my sandals in brown cause they are on sale for  around $29 or to just let them go. Cause I figure that  if I miraculously find my black ones then it will  be a win win situation because I would have two pairs of these super chic pair of sandals right . 

SHOP THE POST


What do you guys think? Would you buy the same thing in multiples if you really like it?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

9 comments:

  1. Where'd you get the jeans and sandals? The shop the post link isn't clickable.. Love the casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look. Give me that blazer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.sorry about ur shoes.I still hope u find em.u look lovely by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I would get the sandals again because they may sell out and you may never find the others. They are too cute to let go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankfully i found them someone got them out the car

      Delete
  5. I must admit that when I find something I like, I have to buy it in several variations *covers face in shame* lol

    ReplyDelete