CHIC FINDS

Monday, July 28, 2014

Comfy Chic: Chambray Shirt and Midi Skirt

chambray shirt , Midi Skirt



Click here to get a similar chambray, midi skirt and sandals or "SHOP THE POST" down below
I never used to understand when women would say that they start planing their outfit with their shoes. Until I noticed a direct correlation between my mood on a night out and my shoes. I found that when I wear my fancy shoes ( 5 inch pumps) that I  would spend the night looking for a seat. However when ever I wear comfy shoes/ carry flats the nights seemed to be more fun. Its  a constant dilemma for me when Im going out to decide if I want to be comfy or chic. That was until I rediscovered these cobalt platform sandals; I bought them over 2 years ago but never really wore them until recently. They feel like clouds compared  to my Choo's  so Im always trying to think of outfits that will go with them.

SHOP THE POST


So what goes through your mind when planing an outfit for a night out do you make practical choices or is it all about being chic. 

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment