CHIC FINDS

Monday, August 4, 2014

Citrus: Pink Dress and Orange Clutch



river, island, bodycon, dress
Click here to get a similar dress, shoes, and clutch or "SHOP THE POST" down below

There is something about hot pink on chocolate skin the color just seems to pop; thats one of the things that attracted me to this dress its pretty much a standard bodycon but the color makes it a show piece . I also like the fact that the dress is very simple which makes it very verstile. It can be dressed up or down and be tweaked to suit your personal style and its  actually the same dress I wore here.  I got it last summer for a steal from River Island. For this rendition of the dress I decided to colorblock subtly with my orange clutch and then tie the colors in the dress and clutch together with my floral sandals.

SHOP THE POST

Color blocking was all the rage a couple of years ago how do you feel about it now is it still CHIC?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

1 comment:

  1. I love color blocking but hate trends. It's a timeless style that wS heavily saturate but I still love it before and after the trend.

    ReplyDelete