CHIC FINDS

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer Recap : Full Figure Fashion Week, Rsschool Night, Curves Rock Weekend & Tumshowcase

fffweek, curves at sea
me @supplechic and @naturallyfashionable 
 To start the summer of I took a day trip to New York for the "Curves at Sea" event during Full Figure Fashion Week . Unfortunately this year I couldnt do the whole week but I decided to go for the curves at sea event simply because I've wanted to go for this event but in the past it had always sold out; I had a great time seeing a bunch of my blogger boo's like the always flawless Naturallyfashionable and the wonderful peggy of Ontheqtrain. If by some fluke you havnt check out their blogs please do.

rsschoolnight

Beautiful jewelry displayed at the event from Kendra Scott be sure to look out for a GIVEAWAY!!
Next I was invited for summer school, I mean blogger school by rewardstyle; if you dont know about them and you are a blogger check them out here. I learned alot about how to make my blog better for my readers as well as my self. However I am a little peeved because I am an andriod user and they dont have some features available to us ( a rant for later). 
By the way follow me on Bloglovin and or sign up for Google friend connect so that you can stay tuned for an awesome giveaway curtsey of Kendra Scott.



After that was CurvesRockWeekend which happens in Baltimore. The event is a 4 day weekend focuses on women empowerment, building self-esteem, fitness, healthier lifestyle choices and of course FASHION. Again my blogger boo Naturallyfashionable was present as well as the beautiful Isoken of puskieswardbrobe this sister right here is a triple threat hair stylist , makeup artist as well as fashion designer  you can check her out on YouTube as well as buy her designs here if you like what you see make sure to tell her I sent you.

Lastly was Tumshowcase (The Urban Marketplace) it was a fun  indoor flee market type event with a lot of vendors from natural hair products, to ankara outfits, makeup, as well as awesome food. It was hosted be JadoreFashion one of the hardest working bloggers I've seen. All in all it was a great event perfect for people watching. 

Make sure to follow me on Instagram to get "insta" "deats" on what I am up to and if you have an event in the DMV area that you would like me to come to just send me an email. No promises though babysitters are expensive lol.

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

1 comment:

  1. Quickly this site will indisputably be famous among all blogging people, because of its fastidious articles or reviews.http://luxtime.su/louis-vuitton-handbags

    ReplyDelete