CHIC FINDS

Monday, August 11, 2014

5 Thrift Shop Finds To Buy For Fall

5 thrift shop finds to buy this fall
I know thrifting isnt for everyone you can get a similar skirtbombertee and bag here or "SHOP THE POST" down below

























     






While working on my "Comfy Chic" post I realized that aside from the shoes that everything that I was wearing was from the thrift store; the whole outfit was less than $60, fiffty of that going to the shoes and necklace. I didnt discover thrifting until I had my son I had to feed my shopping habit some way on my barebones budget, so I began researching local thrift stores and found out that I had a great one around the corner. Every time a new season, rolls out new trends, I mentally go through the upcoming trends to see what I can get vintage. I love thrift shopping for two main reasons one how great it is to your bank account and secondly the great quality vintage pieces you find. Its almost like searching for treasure. So with fall looming I decided to throw this collage together just in case you are already in a fall state of mind; I know I am at least fashion wise.

SHOP THE POST


Are you looking foward to the upcoming fall season and do you have any trends you cant wait to try/revisit?


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment