CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

NYFW Recap : Favorite Shows & The RewardStyle Soiree





Tee & Clutch: Forever21,  Skirt: Thrift  Sandals: JustFab
I originally had no plans to be part of NYFW simply because I have been working on growing this blog and my YouTube channel to the point that it would open the right doors. However when I got the invite for the Rewardstyle event I knew that I had to make the trek to NYC.

 The event attracts everyone from different spheres of the blogging world from folks like Girl Meets Glam who is the million dollar club to folks like little old me. It was a blast albeit a tad bit crowded and short lived because I was almost 2 hours late. The event was hosted right across from Lincoln Center at the Empire Hotel hence the first picture.

 Even though I was only physically present for one day I decided this year that I would repost some of my favorite looks from the shows on my Twitter and Facebook and I included some of them in this collage. Honestly I think you have to be completely passionate to work in the world of fashion, because after one day I was drained. Im just imagining how its is for the editors that have to attend NYFW, LFW,PFW, and MFW all in the span of about a month.

Bloggers featured: KelasKloset.com, GirlsoffFifth.com, LoveBrownSugar.com, FashionSteeleNYC.com 
Shows featured: CUSHNIE ET OCHS, MONIQUE LULIER, KAREN WALKER, SUNO, NOVIS NYC, JONATHAN SIM KHAI

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

2 comments: