CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Floral Shirt Dress & Black Jeans : CopyChic

asos, curve, shirt, dress


SHIRTDRESS // TOP // JEANS // CLUTCH // PUMPS
When I look at these photos they reminds me of the quote that says "we make plans God laughs", simply because on the day of this shoot I came outside with perfectly curled hair and within minutes the wind turned it into something else.

 This look was inspired by the wonderful Kela from Kelaskloset.com, if you have been following me for a while then you know how much I love Shirt Dresses like this white One  (see more options Here)  and in particular this one from Asos so of course it became a closet staple. I am not sure why it didnt occur to me to wear the dress open which turns it into a duster but it didn't. After so much wear I was running out of ways to style it but that was until I saw a post on Kelaskloset.  This was serendipitous because one of the new series that I planned to start in 2015 is the "CopyChic" series. I figured since I am constantly inspired by other bloggers why not do posts on how I incorporate similar outfits that I have been inspired to wear by other bloggers. 

There isnt much difference between my look and Kelas the only difference is that she was smart enough to wear a Turtle Neck. To get the look make sure that the Shirt Dress is the stand out piece by keeping the rest of the look simple; a neutral/monochrome base works best because it keeps it fresh/modern and does not draw attention from the dress.

On Me
Shirtdress: Asos  Tank: HM  Jeans: Forever21 Pumps: Enzo A.  Clutch: Forever21

SHOP THE POST


So whats the verdict would you wear your shirt dress as a duster?

INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
HAPPY NEW YEAR XOXO