CHIC FINDS

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crop Top,Trench Coat & High Waisted Pants



PANTS // BUSTIER // PUMPS //  TRENCH
For a while now I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of High Waist-ed Trousers, for some reason a lot of trousers that are considered high waisted arnt high wasted enough on me. so of course  when I stumbled upon this Pair, I cynically ordered them again just to try my luck. I was pleasantly surprised when these fit exactly as I wanted . The only thing I will be doing to these pants is to hem them for a more ankle length look . So if you have been looking for a pair of High Waisted Trousers I recommend these and for reference I am '5 ''7-ish 8. 

For this look I paired The high waisted trousers with this swim Bustier from the Peter Pilotto for Target  collab ( while we are talking about swim have you checked out  AVA and VIV swimwear  I will probably be purchasing this Piece). Since the bustier has some gray, black and white I decide to go with my gray Trench from H&M ( I also like this one Here & I found so many more great options Here)  for outerwear and of course to finish off the look I choose to pair  the look with my Mustard Pumps because gray and mustard pair well together. If your looking for some Pumps you should check out this One from Charles David they come in 13 colors and prints, perfect for the upcoming season.

SHOP THE POST


So whats the verdict on  crop-tops and high waist-ed trousers? would you wear it?