CHIC FINDS

Monday, April 27, 2015

8 Mothers day Gifts You Will Want To Keep For Yourself


 As I promised here is the second installment of my Mother's Day gift guide. If you haven't noticed each gift guide has a theme; My last theme was all about pastels and sweetness, this theme is a bit edgy and is perfect for the mom with modern tastes. Their is just something chic about  pairing black and white together  or even working exclusively and individually with both.

 I believe I included something for every mom in these gift guides. If your mom is into all things beauty she will love this Nars Contour Brush (that so many people have raved about) and Makeup Remover. She will also love the cult classic Chanel Number Five. If Bling is her thing then she will love this Dandelion Bracelet  from Bauble Bar which also comes in an Earring. She will also love this Trinket Tray  to put all her baubles and think of you every time she uses it. I am yet to meet a mom who didnt like cute Flats because with motherhood comes moments where flats are essential  ( unless your Victoria Beckham)and these Sequin ones from Jcrew tick both boxes ( see budget option Here). Finally I seem to have stumbled upon a trend it seems that the older you get the more you begin to have an appreciation for things like tea. So I know mom will appreciate this Tea from William Sonoma and I just love it because of its sleek & chic packaging .

For additional gift ideas be sure to checkout my first Gift Guide and Mommy gift shop Here. Also you can shop by price ( under $50, $100, $200) at Nordstrom  and get guaranteed delivery by Mothers Day.

SHOP THE POST


If you had to pick one item to get your mom or your nana/grandma from this gift guide what would it be