CHIC FINDS

Monday, April 13, 2015

9 Mothers Day Gift Ideas That Mom Will Actually Love

Mother's Day is officially in less than 30 days it is actually May 10.  In anticipation of this glorious day I decide to create a series of gift guides; lookout  for the remaining  two over the next few weeks.  Because I can't fit all the awesome and fabulous gift ideas into these gift guides I've also created a special Mommy Gift Shop tab at the top of the blog  for you to click and look through. Im sure you will find something that will be perfect for the  special mommy in your life.

While creating this guide I came across soooooooo! many goodies, which was why I decided to create multiple gift guides. This first gift guide is more of a spring themed gift guide. It was inspired by this gorgeous mint colored Rebecca Minkoff "Mab" tote (it also comes in blush nude) from Nordstrom. After coming across this bag I noticed that I choose quiet a few lavender and mint pieces ill blame it on Easter. 

My next favorite piece has to be these lilac leather d'Orsay Flats from Jcrew ( they are selling out fast ) which also come in a variety of colors. while I was at Jcrew I stumbled upon these gorgeous vintage style PJ's (in PLUS) perfect for breakfast in bed and that R&R that Mama's rarely get, but hopefully will get mothers day weekend. While were talking R&R I also loved this Lavender Box from Williams Sonoma because Lavender has many uses but its well known for its relaxing properties. While I was on Williams Sonoma I also noticed this Monogram Soap & Towel gift set, if your mama is into linens or love's to see her initials this is an inexpensive personalized gift that is sure to tickle her fancy. 

Its no secret I love my mommy and If you feel just like I do about your mommy( and want to put a smile on her face) then you have to get her this cute "Mom of The Year" mug I know I am getting it. Finally If you spend all day on the phone with Mama and she has an Iphone then she will  appreciate this sparkly take by Anthropology on the Iphone Backup Battery.

Mothers Day in my opinion is like Christmas again for mommies. Being a mommy my self I now know the amount of strength, time, perseverance and resilience it takes to be a mommy. I truly didnt appreciate the amount work my mother put in and still puts in as a single parent of 4. Its not only physical work its also mental and emotional work because mothers are always fretting about their children. Mommy I am not sure if you will read this but if you are I say "Thank You", I know I dont say it enough; alright enough of that mushy stuff. 

SHOP THE POST

Have you started Mother Day shopping yet & if you are a mommy what are you hoping to get.