CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Don't Miss It

Nordstrom have yearly sale

Hi Chicsters just wanted to share with you the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale! This is the sale not to miss, especially if you've been eyeing designer pieces like the Rebecca Minkoff Mab Tote or maybe the Michael Kors Lexington Watch ( both now 40% off). 

I love Nordstrom for designer pieces as well as SHOES they have one of the largest selections of Chic size 10+ shoes which makes my size 11 feet happy! 

 I will share my sale picks shortly but I wanted to share with my Chicsters as soon as I could cause Items go fast!!!!

So here are the details on the sale:

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale:  Save up to 40%  on Men, Women, Plus & Kids styles, while supplies last through May 31!

They've also got up to 40% off Women's Active, Swim, Kids Shoes, Handbags, Home, Lingerie & Shoes from brands like Sam Edelman, Steve Madden & so many more.

Finally because Nordstrom is awesome they always have  FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Which means you can shop brands like Eloquii ( & find those pieces that may have sold out on there site), City Chic & more without worrying about fit or returns.

SHOP THE POST