CHIC FINDS

Friday, May 15, 2015

Summer Dress Safari Chic: Black Shirtdress & Gladiators





SHIRT DRESS // GLADIATOR // SUNGLASSES // HAT
I was remarking about the weather last week because it seemed that we jumped straight from winter to summer,  however theses last few days have proved me wrong; because there has been a nip in the air. The weather during spring can be so bipolar but we lover her though. 

I wore this  outfit on one of those summer like days, I am obsessed with the versatility of this  Shirtdress, it can be worn many ways  and I know that by the end of summer, I will have shared some of those ways.

Shirt Dresses are easy ( see another way ive worn them Here, Here), and with the right accessories, can be styled casually or dressed up. This Dress makes things easy because it is in a solid color and its also black which goes with everything. If your going to go with black during the summer months you want something sheer or something made out of breathable fabrics like cotton. 

When you have a dress like this in a solid color it is in a way a blank canvas, you want to choose accessories that complement the look you are going for. A pair of Gladiator sandals ( "lurv" this One, see additional options Here), a Straw Hat ( Quick tip: if you cant find one that fits get your Hat from the Mens section) and a Bucket Bag ( springs "it" Bag see my picks Here), dress-down the look and exude weekend/resort chic.

Finally dont forget to get your Tickets for theCurvyCon! Dont know what theCurvyCon is check out my post Here. Also I have an extra discounted ($30 off) general admission ticket for sale send me a message if interested. Cant wait to see you there! 

SHOP THE POST


I have to say I am loving shirt dresses & I am looking forward to easy summer dressing; how about you?