CHIC FINDS

Monday, November 23, 2015

15 Plus Size Holiday Party Dresses Under $75 : Silver Dress & Black Pumps

plus-size-holiday-party-dress




PARTY DRESS  //  BLACK PUMPS  //  BOX CLUTCH
 Party season will soon be in full swing/effect so I thought it was about time to round up my favorite party dresses.

I originally wanted This dress (as soon as I saw it)with the mesh top in red (luv This One too). I have a slight obsession with sheer pieces, but unfortunately they only had the dress in a 1X ( & I wear a 3X at Pinkcubwear junior sizing). Then I came across This Dress saw the cut outs & thought you cant go wrong with sparkle around the holidays
The Dress features cut outs in the back but I thought it looked better in front so I am wearing it reversed. If your trying to show a little skin, cutouts are the way to go. 

The Dress itself is made of light weight jersey that's supper stretchy with a silver tread woven throughout; hence the shine. Since the Dress is the focal point of the look, I decided to keep my accessories minimal. I choose my sexy leg lengthening black Suede Pumps (look for less version Here) and a black jewel encrusted Box Clutch from Topshop to finish off the look.

Love the Dress use code CHICHI20 to get 20% off your entire Pinkclubwear purchase.

SHOP THE POST



HOLIDAY SHOPPING TIP!
Go ahead and get your  party dresses now! Avoid last minute scrambles to the mall, they rarely pan out, I know Ive learnt the hard way.

SHOP PARTY DRESSES


 Cyber Monday is a week away on Monday November 30th; what is Cyber Monday, its the day online shoppers like my self wait for all year (its like Christmas) its the black Friday of the internet. 
Its usually the only time of year everything on ASOS is 25 to 30% off that includes sale items. Its usually the only day most online stores offer free shipping with no minimum ( Eloquii, Simplybe, H&M e.t.c). Hand down the best part about it is that you can participate from the comfort of your home (aka bed).

Ive already got details on a few sales happening, unfortunately I cannot spill the beans until they are live, but make sure to visit the blog daily for updates !!! Go now to This post for my round up of the best deals & sales before there gone.

Again special thanks to Pinkclubwear for providing me with this Sparkly Dress, all opinions are my own.