CHIC FINDS

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Pre Black Friday Sales/ Deals Round up + Last Minute Thanksgiving Outfit

SKIRT // TURTLE NECK // PUMPS // WATCH
When it comes to occasions that involve eating two words come to mind comfort and camouflage. So I always default to a Full Skirt ( the silhouette is flattering on most body types and the high waist hides everything) this One from forever 21 has been a go to. TIP to balance proportions always wear something fitted on top when you wear some thing full on the bottom.

I Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours . I am thankful for the dreams I no longer have to close my eyes to see!! I am truly thankful for Supplechic's growth in 2015, all of you who read/support this blog and those of you who follow me on social media. Thanks for partnering with me to make my dreams come true #teamworkmakesthedreamwork . Finally thank you again for (all your kind words and comments they truly motivate me to keep pushing forward) your part in making all this possible. 

SHOP THE POST


Be sure to check back after your done eating that Turkey for some pre Black Friday sales. I will be updating this post so check back periodically.

HERE ARE A FEW
 GAP //50% off DATE: 11.25 CODE: EARLY

Eloquii 50% off + $50 on your next purchase CODE:BASH valid: 27/11-28/11 

Nordstrom up to 50% off select DATE: 11.26 – 11.27

 Even More Salesss....... 


Bloomingales Loft
 BaubleBar Misguided Riverisland Anthropologie Ann Taylor ModCloth Amazon Talbots Dorothy Perkins  Forever 21 

 If your trying to save even more money sign up for EbatesIts a great way to get CASH back whilst shopping.


5 Reasons You Should Skip The Store & Shop Online ......... ( coming soon)