CHIC FINDS

Thursday, December 1, 2016

21 Holiday Party Style Must Haves + A Metallic Midi Pleated Skirt Outfit





SKIRT // TOP // SHOES // CLUTCH
The Aftermath....
 A moment of silence for our bank accounts after Cyber weekend hopefully you took advantage of my Cyber Monday and Black Friday picks. I will be uploading a Cyber Monday haul shortly on Youtube so Subscribe Here to be updated. However that is not the subject of today's post, I decided to tackle two micro trends that are perfect for this time of year. The metallic pleated Midi skirt and the detailed sleeve trend. Additionally I thought I'd share more Holiday party picks especially since Asos is offering 30% off.

I've seen quite a bit of emphasis placed on the sleeve from super voluminous, to ruffled ,  tasseled, to even exaggerated lengths and much more. I was intrigued so I thought I'd give the trend a try, lets just say this particular style wasn't the best choice.

SHOP THE POST

Tip: if you have large arms stay away from fit and flare styled sleeves they bring unflattering attention to your arms. Rather go for styles with all over volume or embellished sleeves.

I am sure you guys remember me talking about how obsessed I was with Kela Walkers outfit Here and how many pleated metallic Midis I ordered ( I shared them on Snapchat). This satin one comes from Asos (I ordered a size 18 if in between sizes I recommend sizing down) and I thought it would be fun to pair it with another shade of brown.  I paired it with a fit and flare sleeved ribbed Top (runs large got in a 14) and went with a faux fur clutch ( keeping the look mostly nude) and finally  broke things up with a platformed mustard satin Pump.

SHOP HOLIDAY STYLE MUST HAVES


Alrighty I am still working on a lot more Holiday content, gifts for him and her should be up this weekend plus Gifts for new moms will follow. As always I'd love your feedback on what topics you guys would love me to cover this holiday season beauty, fashion, teens, etc. Also I'd love to know who you are are shopping for inorder to make the best product roundups and Gift guides.

What's your verdict on both trends haute or hmmm have you tried any of them?

4 comments:

  1. That skirt is everything!! I'm swooning over it. *grabs debit card*...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl its def money well spent, its one of those pieces yu can wear way past the holiday season, Thanks for stopping by dont be a stranger 💋

      Delete
  2. Great post! Love the outfit, but can we talk about your hair?? Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh thanks girl, Ive been really into Lobs lately both curly and straight, thanks for stopping by! be sure to come back now you here ��

      Delete