CHIC FINDS

Monday, December 5, 2016

The "Best" Last Minute Gifts For Him


Raise your hand if you're guilty of buying your him's (dad, brother, in law, & hubby) gift last? 
Is it just me or do we tend to buy Him Gifts last, that could explains why a lot of him's find sweaters, socks, ties, and hats under the tree. So for all those procrastinators out there I thought I'd share last minute gift ideas early enough, so that this year the him's in your life will not have to receive the aforementioned deplorable's. Bookmark this page and come back to it when you're ready 😉
SHOP THE POST


In case your wondering for the main Hims in my life these are the current Items on the list Versace Eros (requested) or a monthly scent subscription ( currently debating), These in shower speakers (perfect for those who ❤️ music in shower), possibly some comfy Plush slippers (goes upto sz 18) to match last year's plush robe that I'm currently wearing (shhh dont tell), Madden 17(requested), The newest Diary of the wimpy Kid book Double Down(requested), Pokemon Cards(requested).

However if you will be getting any of the aforementioned deplorable's consider upping the quality, go luxe buy the knit pieces in luxe materials like Cashmere (like this Beanie). Need more inspo check out the Top Gifts under $30 post as well as the Menswear Monday series Here.

 Come back Wednesday for a Gift guide for new Moms and Im thinking a Gift guide for teens and many of know I interact with teens on a daily basis as part of my profession. Left me know if you guys would be interested and I'd be happy to survey them for the best ideas.

Who is the hardest person to shop for in your family, is it a him and how do you get around it?

No comments:

Post a Comment