CHIC FINDS

Friday, December 9, 2016

How To Style an Ugly Christmas Sweater



SWEATER // SANDALS // AVIATOR // SKIRT
Its begining to look a lot like christmas......
I've had the idea probably since last year that to do a post styling ugly christmas sweaters so here it is.
Love how culturally we've embraced the trend with more and more ugly christmas sweater parties every year ( see more U.C.S here). Its one of those things you hate to love, speaking of hate and love, I used to really despise christmas music and now when I hear it, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Please tell me I'm not the only one, it must be a sign that Im getting old😬

SHOP THE POST

So I decided rather than keeping my look casual as one would expect, that I dress it up. I paired the Sweater from Target in an XL with my FTF X DIA&Co box  skirt ( Click here for 50% off your first box). I love this full Skirt its exactly what I wanted and was looking for the length the fabric and shape 👌🏾👌🏾 make sure to ask for it when you request your DIA&Co box. Finally to finish off the look I choose my furry Red sandals (cause I didnt have these red Pumps) and Voila the look is finish.

Tip: Got a bit of a tummy pair a cropped sweater with High waist pieces like a midi skirt or mom Jeans for a flattering fit.

Be sure to come back Sunday for my Gift guide for new moms that I've been talking all about and THANKS for all the 👀  and 👆🏾on my Top Last Minute Mens Gift Guide. As always I really appreciate your feedback in the comments. I want to know are you still shopping for gifts? Is there anyone in particular that you find hard shopping for? Let me know and ill be sure to incorporate it in an upcoming post.

SHOP UGLY SWEATERS

BTW Target is offering 25% off Outfits for everyone and an additional $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 so, if uve been eyeing some pieces like almost everything from the WhoWhatWear collection (like this Dress) id take advantage of this deal.


I paired the look with my new Asos Aviators that Ive been talking about all over Vlogmas and Snapchat but Im not sure if I should have rocked it with this look what do you guys think Hot or Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment