CHIC FINDS

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Striped Crossbody Bag + Red Pumps Outfit

 Today's look is for those cooler days (like today) and it's takeaway is that you can pair neutrals together. Black, white and brown do go together. That was the epiphany I had when trying to style my new fav, hasn't left my arm since I got it stripe Bag from Zara.

 am not sure where I spotted the two-tone stripe crossbody bag first Zara or Instagram one thing was for sure though I needed it in my life; I knew it would be versatile and add "something" to my looks. But then when I got it, I couldn't figure out how I wanted to style it 🤔,  I KNOW RIGHT that's what happens #expectationsvsreality. Anyway I ran across a picture on Instagram, by a blogger who had a similar bag and she styled hers with a camel trench coat and jeans and I was like duhhhhhhh!! of course black and white go with brown its called leopard print!

SHOP THE POST




It was soooo cold the day we shot this look, so I was happy to be wearing my snuggly oversized Sweatshirt (same one I wore Here) and yes I am still on my athleisure kick. I am a mom and ill take any excuse to wear sweats. I styled the BAG with my nude sweatshirt, distressed Jeans (luv the fit), and red Pumps.

Tip: you can pair your neutrals together! Black and white stripes go with pretty much everything browns, blues, greens, and reds.

In other news why is spring weather so EMO tho, to be quite honest I'm just happy things are getting warmer.

What's the weather like in your corner of the world? How do you adjust your outfits to fit? 

Are you loving all this talk about what to pair with what, sign up for our Newsletter for exclusive content and upcoming happenings also follow this blog on Bloglovin so you never miss a post.

Have an amazing day!

6 comments:

  1. I feel like my style will never be as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha girl stop it, all you have to do is find a formula that works for you and be intentional about it💋
      have an amazing day luv

      Delete
  2. You have a way of styling and profiling that I just love. Enjoy every moment. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh Thanks luv😘😘
      Have an amazing day

      Delete