CHIC FINDS

Thursday, June 21, 2012

BIG FAT SUMMER CHALLENGE: WEAR A MAXI

If you are curvy/plus-size/fat/full figured then I know that at one time or the other you have struggled with summer time attire.
So if you dont know what the Big Fat Summer Challenge is it is a challenge that requires us to wear certain items within a certain time frame (started by Jennifer of jasiferlionsclub )

big fat summer challenge

The challenge is designed to get us to try other fashion alternatives as well as get us out of our comfort zone. 

supplechic how to wear a maxi

maxi skirt

leopard sandals
Top: Forever21 Skirt: Forever21 Bag :Forever21 Sandals: Target Watch: Michael Kors 




For someone who loves fashion as much as I do I am usually very practical about what I buy, and also tend to buy classics. 
I really dislike spending money on trendy items for multiple reasons, but mostly because I have a pretty rigid budget and also because I thrift shop. Anyway I was on the look out for a chiffon maxi skirt; so when I spotted these bad boys in the non-plus section of Forever 21 my heart did a little dance.
P.S Just realized that I pretty much wore head to toe forever21
SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED SUBSCRIBE HERE
NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
YOUTUBE FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
STAY BLESSED

8 comments:

  1. I love love love this. This is one of my fave looks of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh thanks and I was even debating whether to post it or not

      Delete
  2. I am in love with your styles! (from all of your videos :) )
    I need to participate in that challenge, just for a change :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwhhhh!! thanks and definitively do the challenge it will def impact ur style and off course their is a prize at the end

      Delete
  3. You look gorg. I love this combo! :D <3 cant wait to show this on the blog tomorrow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok now...that maxi skirt is jumpin!!!

    ReplyDelete