CHIC FINDS

Friday, October 19, 2012

pas de DEUX

SUPPLECHIC 
As promised here is part two;
Lately I have been gravitating towards the black and white palette and consequently I have purchased a few clothing pieces with that color combination.
The sun dress is the quintessential summer staple, it even has "sun" in its name.
During Full Figure Fashion week I spotted this dress and i knew it was coming home with me.I love this dress for three reasons it has a palm print (vacation!!), it was thirteen dollars and it features the silhouette of the moment the "fit and flare".
PINAFORE  PLUS SIZE
For fall I decided to go for a "school girl" inspired look I layered a blouse underneath the dress and turned it into a pinafore. 
HOW TO TRANSITION FROM SUMMER TO FALL
In addition the blouse was buttoned all the way to the top, a statement necklace and botties completed the look
FALL TRENDS 2012 MILITARY  PLUS SIZE
depending on your weather you can go bear legs or if its a bit chilly add some tights.Their is just something I love about black tights and black botties 
DRESS, BLOUSE - H&M JACKET OLD - JC PENNY SHOES- TARGET
P.S I Got this dress from H&M ( I love the H&M's in New York City they dont make em the same)

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED SUBSCRIBE HERE
NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

4 comments: