CHIC FINDS

Monday, December 24, 2012

NEW YEARS

classic pinup look MAC RUBY WOO

HOW TO WEAR BANDAGE MIDI SKIRT  PLUS SIZE

NEW YEARS EVE 2013 OUTFIT IDEAS
top: Rainbow ( HERE ) skirt: INC (get similar HERE  HERE ) bag: Thrift  (similar HERE ) shoes: Vince Camuto



Hi Dolls! I hope you and your love ones are having a happy holiday. Just wanted to do a quick post on the New Years Eve look I created as part of a Collab video between NaturallyFashionable and ONtheQtrain. I usually dont do post for my video's (so subscribe if you are into video's) but I decided other wise. I went with a classic look that would be easy to recreate. A lace blouse is a going out staple 
(if you dont have one get one HERE HERE HERE) and I used here as the base for the look, I knew that I would have to include my two current faves my plate belt from asos ( which I have seen on quite a few bloggers so I know I am not alone) and my bandage skirt. To finish of the look I chose metallic accessories.

P.S I am 100% sure I will be spending my new years eve in church ( kinda like a tradition we loathed growing up), the older we get the more like our parents we become lol! How will you be spending your new years eve?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

2 comments:

  1. Cute look!! I will most definitely spend mine partying somewhere. I have never been to Church on New Years but I know quite a few people that go.

    ReplyDelete