CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Trends: 5 Wearable Trends to Try

PASTELS


MIDI SKIRTS

CROP TOPS

SPORTS WEAR


ALL WHITE

Spring is less than 10 days away even though it dosnt seem that way (another snow day really!). Here is my list of the most wearable trends. All these trends arnt new all white, sportswear, crop-tops, midi's, and pastels are all trends that have been having a moment these last couple of seasons. So look first in your closet, next in the sales before making any new purchases. Out of all these trends their is one particular one that has caught my fancy and in the next couple of weeks you will see what I mean.
**some photos via styleandbeautydoctor.com

Are there any trends you cant wait to try this spring?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

4 comments:

  1. I'm def going to be trying all of these this spring especially the all white since I've always been scared to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both I can be so clumsy especially with a 6 year old.

      Delete