CHIC FINDS

Friday, March 14, 2014

Textures: Leather Shorts and Fur Clutch

ASOS Faux Fur Clutch Bag



So Ive had these shorts since the fall but I had difficulty styling it; because I didnt have all the pieces in my closet that I needed to complete my vision for the look. That was until I saw these two toned strappy shoes at Zara, lets just say I know it will be a regular on the blog. In addition, I stalked this fur clutch for a while because I couldnt justify paying full price. It finally went on sale and after waiting to see if there would be an additional discount ( never happened) I gave in and purchased it and cant say I am mad. I just love the fact that it will introduce another dimension to my looks by adding texture and yes it will also be a regular on the blog too.

SHOP THE POST

So what's your strategy for deciding when to purchase a must have?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED


4 comments:

  1. I love the clutch! It really does add a certain something to your look. Usually when I splurge on a must-have, it's because I know I'll use it as a basic piece in my closet. For example, I always splurge for Zara blazers because they are such great quality and really work with almost every outfit.

    -Felicia
    lotussaturday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right about zara quality and tailoring thats why i was ecstathic to here that a plus line is in the works

      Delete
  2. Cute look! on a sidenote, your hair is awesome, I love that wave pattern!

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete