CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Glad About Plaid: Flannel Shirt and Faux Leather Skirt


leather, flannel

How to wear, leather and flannel

asos, fur, clutch
Flannel//Leather Skirt//Statement Clutch//Pumps
As I write this I've created 3 versions of my next gift guide for christmas and hated all of them. I really want to curate the right mix of high end and low end. If you want to know the theme of my next gift guide you can check out my picks I am sure it will be apparent.
 In the mean time I bring you plaid and leather. Its no secret plaid is everywhere from body-con dresses to cozy scarfs but honestly I never thought it went out of style for fall and winter. The only
difference I see is its reincarnation in atypical fabrics like silk, chiffon and jersey
For this look I went with a classic flannel and decided to tuck it into a faux leather skirt from Asos to add some edge.  
I love the construction of this skirt. I typically have difficulty with fit, when it comes to fabrics with no stretch, because of my disproportionate measurements. However the construction of this skirt eliminates that problem because its faux leather and jersey. So if you are like me make sure to look for jersey insets in your pieces. Finally I finished the look with my current faves my fur clutch to play up on texture and black pumps

SHOP THE POST


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment