CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Transitioning : Woven Joggers and Sweater

How to style joggers



forever 21 plus joggers
Get the Joggers, Sweater, Clutch, Pumps and Lipstick OR "SHOP THE POST" down below
These black and white joggers where a closet favorite over the summer, but to be quite honest I didn't wear them as much as I would have liked because I felt they brought unwanted attention to my derriere. However I feel like I am going to get a lot more wear out of them this fall simply because I can pair them with longer knits like tunic length sweaters and dusters. 

I love the woven jogger style because its the best of both worlds unlike its knit counter part it can be easily dressed up as well as down. I simply love the fact that it is  still just as comfortable and as fuss free as its knit counter part. This pair happens to be from Forever 21 and was purchased over the summer, currently they have a selection of knit and woven joggers if you haven't tried them out please do; when you try them out and since its your first pair you might want to start with a black pair like these from Asos.

In order to transition my joggers I paired them with a semi sheer sweater that I picked up from Macys. I added my favorite black pumps and since I was totally inspired and hyped from seeing the images from the Alexander Wang collection for HM I decided to steal from the boys (the watch: shhh dont tell............) and I completed the look with my trusty woven clutch.

*******by the way Forever 21 is having there mid season sale********

SHOP THE POST



How do you deal with unwanted attention do you ignore it or do you say something back and does it affect how you dress?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

3 comments:

  1. Nice print joggers... The watch caught my eyes, lol. Nice. "Beautifully put together" look....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven"t tried a pair of joggers before but I would really love to but mot with black though. you look lovely and your style is unique. watch me as I recreate this look *winks*
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, make sure to tag me when you recreate the look would love to see XOXO

      Delete