CHIC FINDS

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Style: Holiday Party Outfits Ideas By Style

Holiday, Outfits, plussize


forever 21, plus, boyfriend jeans

THIS HOLIDAY, BOYFRIEND  JEANS,
JACKET // BLOUSE // JEANS // PUMPS // CLUTCH
Knowing what appeals to you style wise is one of the first steps you must take in order to develop your sense of style/wardrobe. A persons sense of style is one of the things that makes them unique and in that regard I think everyone is equal.

I find that people tend to be prejudicial when it comes to sense of style because they believe that their's is better than others. I myself have been guilty of this at times but I am learning that's just not so. Although there are various categories when it comes to sense of style, I believe it boils down to two major kinds traditional ( think fellow blogger GWC) or non-traditional ( think P&B).

Based on my aforementioned observation I would classify my last holiday style post Here as traditional and this post as non traditional (most times I am kind of a chameleon). With that in mind I choose some pieces that I felt would appeal to those with a more traditional sense of style "Conservative : Classic" and I also choose pieces that would appeal to those with a non traditional sense of style "Contemporary : Chic".

The idea behind this look started with my blouse for JcPenney I've had this blouse for a while now but this is its first cameo; I actually bought it last christmas and I originally wanted to wear it with boots but decided otherwise. Then I was going to pair it with a lace skirt ( like this one Here from Eloquii for 40% off code SEASON) for a more traditional look however again I changed my mind.

Finally I decided to pair it with my distressed jeans( like this one Here from GAP for 40% off code FESTIVE) because I wanted to pair it with something unexpected; pumps and a clutch were added of course to complete the look. Finally dont forget to check out my gift guides if your still looking for gifts  Here , Here and Here, Ive even got them separated by price!
***PSA for most store next Monday and Tuesday are the cut off days for standard Shipping by christmas (which is typically FREE) dont miss it*** 

CONSERVATIVE CLASSIC



CONTEMPORARY CHIC


So where do you fall on the spectrum are you traditional or non traditional and do you think it makes you any less fashionable?


INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED
HAPPY HOLIDAYS XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment