CHIC FINDS

Thursday, February 14, 2013

T-SHIRT

how to wear a MIDI SKIRT plus size

date night what to wear 2013
top: TARGET   jacket: H&M   skirt: MACYS    shoes: SHOEMINT    watch: MK


 Happy Valentines day all,hope you have an awesome time with your loved ones and that you spread some of that love. So you might recall the five things post I did, and that one of the things on the post was my love for the T-shirt and pencil skirt combo. However that love seems to have grown past the pencil skirt and I am loving pairing T-shirts with dresser pieces (skater skirts,leather pants as well sequins). I really love the mix of casual with dressy it creates that effortless look. Since it is Valentines day I thought why not wear my heart. So how do you feel about dressing up T-shirts YAY or NAY

valentines day what to wear 2013 plus size

P.S Its easy to love those who love us, please remember the true legacy of St. Valentine, spread love!

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

4 comments:

  1. melissa thank you for all those lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast of the leather jacket against those dressy pumps, its a great mix and quite creative of you to put them together like that. The skirt is really cute, your curves make it look amazing on you. Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete