CHIC FINDS

Friday, February 1, 2013

ITS MY BIRTHDAY..........

ways to wear asos midi printed dress

MONTH! Happy Birthday to all the FEB babies from my Aquarius's to my Pieces!! I was actually born in between the two signs; the story of my life ( cant never be categorized lol) any way thats for another post. So I thought it would only make sense to post the outfit I wore to a friends birthday night-out which was on the Inaugural weekend. Let me just say that that weekend was crazy. Since I live in the DC NON-METRO area it was just another weekend for me, it wasnt till I got into DC METRO area that I realized the ridiculousness of the situation. I hadn't realized that so  many people actually migrated to the capital for the event.


dress: ASOS ( get similar HERE HERE HERE )   bag: THRIFT   watch: MK (similar HERE)   shoes: VINCE CAMUTO 


The Highlight of the night was probably seeing Jamie Fox he looks different in person (smaller). On the opposite spectrum I left my ID in my car and we carpooled, so  I wasn't sure if  I would even get in, the lounge/club we went to was packed there were definitely fire violations and of course this had to be the first time in years that I actually overpaid to enter. So the moral of the story: I learned that clubbing is not for me anymore, am strictly a dinner and lounging kinda girl and if I look a little cray in the pictures its because they were taken at four in the morning.


How to wear body con midi dress plus size full figure

P.s So happy that my birthday coincides with tax return season have a few things on my list. First order of business start taking care of my skin. I am after all getting older. I am thinking of getting the Clarisonic has anyone tried it?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, you look great!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday lady! I'm new here from Instagram. I'm loving this dress and you wear it well...the fit is perfect.

    Tye
    www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete