CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BOYFRIEND

plus size boyfriend jeans denim

how to wear boyfriend jeans denim plus size
jacket: FOREVER 21 (  get HERE HERE HERE ) blouse: TARGET ( HERE)  ring: H&M
jeans: CHARLOTTE RUSSE ( get HERE HERE HERE)clutch: VINTAGE shoes: ZARA ( get HERE HERE)

In leau of the time of year I thought "boyfriend" would be a fitting title Valentines is upon us if your in need of a dress you can check out my previous post HERE. So I bought this pair of boyfriend jeans about 3 years ago and right off the bat I noticed it wasnt very "boyfriendy" on me cause of the hips and derrière the lord bless me with. For many reasons like my hatered of whiskering on jeans, these bad boys havnt gotten alot of wear (like 90% of my closet) but as of late they've come on my radar maybe it is  because some of my favorite bloggers/celebs have been wearing them. What are the characteristics of a good boyfriend jean you might ask:
  1. slouchy 
  2. faded and destroyed
  3. cuffed (because of course your boyfriend is way taller than you so you had to cuff his jeans)
  4. from your boyfriend/fav neighborhood denim retailer 
Pictures via Tumblr

Boyfriend jeans and white two tricky trends on plus-size/curvy women, as always its about how you style it. So how do you feel about the winter white and boyfriend jean trend ( boyfriend jeans tend to favor a boyish body type and white makes everything look larger!!)are you for them or against them and have you tried these trends.


how to wear winter white trend

P.s this was supposed to be a winter white post, but you get a two fer because fortunately or unfortunately I dont have any white bottoms and honestly I am scared of white I would be a nervous wreck  the whole time from trying not to get stained.

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

7 comments:

  1. I love the boyfriend jeans with the blazer look/trend even with the white blazer!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I have always stayed away from boyfriend jeans but I love how you paired them with the white blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ( you should check out saks and the city she is the one who turned me on to boyfriend jeans before i thought it was a no no on a pear shape. she isnt blogging any more but she has a tumblr or you can google image)

      Delete
  3. I love BF jeans. Love your look here! That F21 jacket is really cute too.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete