CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"NAUGHTY"

outfit ideas first date valentines full figure
get cut out dress HERE       open back dress HERE       leather and lace dress HERE
So I was browsing one of my favorite sites Asos and as usual I wanted everything on the site! but I noticed that they had an assortment of LBD's then it clicked to me that the next comercial holiday, Valentines Day is around corner coincidence maybe. While brainstorming for the post I decided to do a "naughty" and "nice" post. I dont know about you but I know most women bring their "A" game on "vals" even the ones that are anti -valentines; cause if you have a man your making sure his attention is on you and if your trying or "not trying" to land a man your making sure the attentions on you lol!

what to wear for valentines day plus size
polka dot mesh dress HERE  mesh and velvet dress ( ON SALE ) mesh dress HERE and  deep v dress HERE 
I hope you like the selection of sexy LBD's that are sure to keep the attention on you.  I am definitely loving  Mesh/lace/cut-outs right now, have you noticed this peek a boo trend its a curvy/plus-size woman's best friend. For those who dont want to be sexy maybe because you are trying not to give the wrong impression the "nice" post will be up shortly. So how will you be spending valentines do know?

P.s I am seriously coveting the open back dress but I have a similar style in a mini from Asos( makes sad face) and the mesh and velvet dress is only $28 bucks!
( this picture doesn't do it justice get HERE
( Who said you cant wow! the man on a budget).On another note is it me or does it seem like valentines signals the beginning of dating/baby making season.


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

1 comment:

  1. I will be spending it with my fiance. We try to go all out for one another on regular date nights anyway so Valentine's day will be just like a regular date night for us.

    ReplyDelete