CHIC FINDS

Thursday, January 10, 2013

BASICS




sweater: OLD NAYY (get HERE HERE HERE) pants: THRIFT  (get HERE HERE ) Shoes: TARGET  (get HERE HERE)

Hi dolls! its the ninth day of the new year a week has already gone by wow! I predict this year is going to race by, which is kind of bitter sweet for me because my not so little munchkin is turning six soon . Seems like he was born yesterday however before I procede down nostalgia lane let me get back to this post. I seem to be keeping it simple these days, I actually wore this outfit before the Gray post but thought it was too simple for the blog (I need to stop second guessing myself lol). After reading this post by stylishcurves and watching this vid on pocketsandbowsTV  I decide otherwise. Also black and white seem to be the combination of the moment. I am so behind on up and coming trends I seriously need to do some homework, I can tell you to keep your eye out for stripes preferably black and white and for the color emerald. Last september was hectic for me because I was transitioning so I was out of the fashion week loop, on that note I cant believe Fashion Week (NY) is only a month away time flies, this time last year I was preparing for IFBCON. By the way I still feel like the outfit is missing something what would you add?

P.s If you are a blogger and you havnt been (IFBCON) its definitely an experience and now they have jazzed it up and made it a two day event.

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED



5 comments:

  1. I think you look very chic. I looked at those cap toe pumps and decided against them. I am regretting that now...lol. I had to get over that "it isn't good enough for the blog" phase until I realized someone out there probably needs some inspiration on simplicity. You inspired me with the shoes and sometimes that is all it takes. You look fabulous!

    Tavia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! this really helps put things into perspective

      Delete
  2. You look great!! One of my fashion resolutions is to put more of my simpler looks on my blog. A lot of readers need simple days style inspiration and this definitely inspired me. The only thing I would have added is a silver statement necklace to jazz it up a bit more and tie in with your silver cap toe pumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great Idea!! funny enough that is also a resolution or should i say a solution to me posting more cause honestly on average i wear makeup and heels once every 2 weeks lol!! I am a teacher so flats to work is a must for me some folks can stun in heels i am not one of them so I plan to start doing more everyday style posts and i think it will challenge me to have more ON days than OFF.

      Delete