CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Orange Is The New ? : Orange Midi and Trench





Currently nursing a headache but I really wanted to post this; the weather has been so-so and after experiencing three seasons last week (snow, 70 degrees and everything in-between) this trench is due for the cleaners.Words cant express how put together I feel when I put it on.  I really wanted to pair this look with my floral sandals but because I knew I would post this look on the blog I decided I would spare you guys lol.  I actually bought this dress at the end of last summer and I am glad that I finally got to wear it, but to be honest this shade of orange shows EVERYTHING so if you are thinking of purchasing something similar better have your Spanx ready. In other news happy belated Easter, the best news of all is that Jesus lives!

SHOP THE POST

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

2 comments: