CHIC FINDS

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Boots in The Summer: Green T-shirt Dress and Gladiator Sandals





So I have never been to Coachella or any music festival ( its on my bucket list) at that, but what I never get is why people wear boots. I dont no about you, but I could never wear boots in the summer because I know that it would be equal to me having a rain forest in my shoes. I guess its a California thing. Any-who here is one of the looks I shot for an upcoming lookbook on YouTube. On one of those more "summery" spring days; sadly before the rain brought back the cold. Around this time of year  the pictures of Coachella and similar festival style photos tend to awaken the innate festival goer in me ( so  you may see a few more post like this).  So it made perfect sense to put a lookbook together about what I would wear if I was fortunate enough to go. If you are anything like me and would be more interested in outfits than the music at a music festival or are going to any of the upcoming "fests" ( lollapalooza, BonnarooEssence Fest ) and need some inspiration then come on over to YouTube where I will be posting my No-chella Lookbook.
Before I forget I must mention how unbelievably comfy this T-shirt dress is ( I wear biker shorts underneath mine) I know that I will be living in it all summer long ( will probably buy more this River Island  one has caught my eye).

SHOP THE LOOK


Have you been to a music festival, how was the experience, was it as you imagined?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The dress is super flattering on you. It's so hilarious how you said "Why would anyone wear boots to a festival?!" I think the same thing every time I see those pictures haha!

    Felicia,
    lotussaturday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress really looks good on you and those gladiators are to die for. Lovely festival look.
    yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green t-shirt dress :). Not really into the gladiators. The outfit is gorgeous tho.

    http://emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete