CHIC FINDS

Saturday, December 8, 2012

SHADES OF GRAY.........

new years eve outfit ideas

what to wear for new years eve PLUS SIZE FULL FIGURE  CURVY

how to wear body-con skirts plus size
  Skirt: FOREVER21Get similar Skirt HERE HERE HERE  Shoes: TARGET get green ones HERE pink HERE
how to wear metallics
Blouse and Ring: H&M get similar blouse HERE HERE

The years end is upon us, can you believe it, I cant. I remember the beginning of the year like it was yesterday I was so uncertain about many things in my life and worried about what God had in store for me; but as usual he did not fail and even as this year ends and somethings are still uncertain, I am comforted by the fact that he has never and will never fail me. 
So this metallic skirt has been sitting in my closet for almost two years. Mainly because for many reasons I just dont wear em this short anymore. One being that I spend my friday/saturday nights usually catching up on my fav shows/cleaning/catching up on work, but I like to be prepared for the days when I venture into my past life lol! 
Moms always ask me for quick outfit tips here is a five minutes or less fail safe: blouse-body con skirt- pumps ( if you have a tummy dont tuck the shirt in leave it out cinch your waist with a belt to create a peplum-esque effect ) voila!
P.S still wish I got the pink and gold ones if your following me on IG you know what I am talking about

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
 INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

9 comments:

  1. Werk!!!! Love this look!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gurl! just taking an excerpt from your book

      Delete
  2. you look great! Very well put together

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you look great!!!!!!! everything about this outfit! im in love with those shoes btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right dont sleep on target lol! and thank you

      Delete
  4. whoa chi so proud of this :) well always knew you where a fashionista .... love love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look FAB! I absolutely love it! Hair is fierce too!

    ReplyDelete