CHIC FINDS

Monday, March 24, 2014

Sports Wear: Knit Top and Full Skirt

JOE FRESH PLAID SKIRT




 So sportswear is having a moment in fashion from bomber jackets,to athletic shoes, to snapbacks, and even non traditional fabrics like neoprene ......... Mesh is one way designers are incorporating sport wear in non traditional silhouettes.  Which is why when I saw this sweater I knew I had to have it . I paired it with this plaid skirt which is made out of the same plastic fabric sportswear is typically made out of and viola without even trying I am wearing sportswear.

SHOP THE POST

Are you planing on trying the sportswear trend this spring?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED


3 comments:

  1. It's almost like a mixed prints outfit because the mesh is coming off like tiny dots/circles. Anywho, very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know what your right didnt even see that way

      Delete