CHIC FINDS

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Trend To Try : Culottes (Long Shorts)

culottes2Culottes have been on my radar since last summer when Asos Curve produced a scarf print pair but I wasnt keen on the print so I passed. If you  are a regular on the blog then you know that I am in love with anything midi so culottes are an obvious progression and after seeing various fashionistas during fashion week try the trend the subliminal messages kicked in to overdrive. I searched high and low for a pair in plus size but couldn't find any I liked However you can trust and believe that I wont give up that easily ( if you find a pair please let me know).
Found a pair at Boohoo plus and its linked down below; I am thinking of doing a review on my YouTube channel that will feature the items I get from Boohoo Plus.

SHOP THE POST

Where do you look to for fashion inspiration (online, in magazine, street style)? 

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

2 comments:

  1. I like to see them on others and you could so rock them. I do like midi's but me in cullottes, no can do. My legs are too close and . . . it just would not look pretty. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl no! any one can try any trend you just have to find the right cut/proportions for you they said curvy women couldnt do crop tops and ive seen curvy girls pull it off so tastefully.

      Delete