CHIC FINDS

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Midi : Lavender Tee and Culottes (Long Shorts)

Asos Culottes Gray

asos forever T- Shirt   




I love the midi silhouette and embraced it whole heartedly early on, but I decided to switch it up this spring by choosing a short instead of a skirt. After seeing fashionista after fashionista during the fashion weeks in Europe I knew it was a trend to try. There are many versions of this trend but I decided that a more aline silhouette would be the most suitable for my body type.

SHOP THE POST

Does "flattering" matter to you,  do you consider your body type when choosing what trends to try?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

10 comments:

  1. You found it and Rockin' It. Now, I understand why. . .you look Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look .... I remember as a lil girl my mom rocking these I must find a pair ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!!! Like totally amazing!!! I love the way you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIYAH! you are beautiful and you do look absolutely amazing. I simply love the look and I need those culottes in my life ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; your in luck cause Asos and boohoo plus go you covered

      Delete
  5. you look amazing found your blog via the curvy fashionista's blog. Really love the shoes and the outfit is amazing. love the way you put the clothes together
    yettyb akbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love the look and you look very pretty. Where can I find the culottes you are wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from asos the non plus range I've i have included similar items in the SHOP THE POST hope it helps

      Delete