CHIC FINDS

Friday, April 4, 2014

Blue: Colbalt Tank and Boyfriend Jeans

Old Navy Women's Distressed Boyfriend Skinny Jeans


hm Lyocell-blend Coat

Just fab Lotus sandal

So over the last six months I've been going gaga for coats and I couldnt figure out why. Its not that I didnt have an appreciation for outer wear during prior seasons but it got to a fever pitch this winter. Literally every haul I did on YouTube had a new coat in it and then I realized why it was the Kimye effect. Love them or hate them their style has influence and I guess I have been influenced.

So on the day I bought this soft and beautiful number ( the trench coat) I really wasnt at the mall to buy anything, I was just rendezvousing to drop off my son so that I could get some momy time. I just haphazardly walk into HM to window shop and then I saw it. I picked it up, was skeptical since it was a size 14 then tried it on, it fit, and I made a beeline to the register. Oh I was about to forget to tell you the best part, which is that it was only $29.

SHOP THE POST

Ive also been obsessing over matching and you will see what I mean soon. Are you a fan of wearing one color from head to to toe?


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

12 comments:

  1. Very chic look ... Great styling those heels are everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love to hate them but I can't put em down they go with everything I want to wear this summer

      Delete
  2. Love it! you look so fabulous in white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I just discovered you and love your style! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks perfect on you. The trench coat truly transform the look. You look supper chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous buy. I just found your. Site by accident trying to look for Pallazzo pants style. Loving your blog. You're so real. You inspire me, I love fashion and style and wish I can have a blog to have as an outlet for my fashion flare. And you do it all with a son. It's inspiring to see amok stay chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great buy. You look fabulous. You are so inspiring. Fashion is so much fun and I wish
    I could have a blog to express my flare for fashion. I don't know how u do it with a son!
    So great to see a mom stay fab post baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ziza you put a smile on my face, its not easy doing it all and their are many times i dont look so chic, You can have a blog if you choose to all you have to do is put your mind to it

      Delete