CHIC FINDS

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Take 3: Green Midi Skirt and Graphic Tee




And she makes another debut on the blog; its no secret that I adore this skirt lol! I hope I am not the only one who when they like something wears it until the threads fall off . Literally I have a closet full of clothes but yet I fixate on a few pieces, I am really trying to break that habit. Thats one of the reasons I did a closet clean out and I am starting a shopping freeze. I needed to know what I had and what I didnt need and now that I have done part one of the purge. I can begin wearing what I have . By the way you can benefit from my purge by checking out my closet sale you will find a lot of new and barely worn pieces at ridiculous prices, someone should benefit from my shopping habit.

SHOP THE POST

So are their any pieces in your closet you keep coming back to?

 SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

3 comments:

  1. Love hw u wear skirts but your post title says green n ure wearing mustard.love d look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can assure you the skirt is green, a chartreuse to be exact unfortunately sometimes the camera/monitor changes the color

      Delete
  2. I've been following your blog and I love it. It would be wonderful if you would let us know (if possible) the brand you are wearing in your posts.

    ReplyDelete